Old 15-01-2003, 01:05 PM
cormaic

Default Building a Garden Webpage

'Twas Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:17:43 -0000, when "Martin Sykes"
enriched all our lives with these
worthy thoughts:

I'm planning on revamping my website ( www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sykesm)
this summer once the garden gets going again. Two questions:

1. What sort of content do people find interesting?

Photos, planting plans and cultivation tips, judging from the
feedback I get via the urg webring.

2. I received a digital camera (4.0Megapixels) and a scanner for Christmas.
I already have an SLR camera with a Macro lens. What do people recommend for
the best garden pictures - Using the digital camera or using the SLR and
scanning the prints?

Digicam for web, SLR for high quality prints, although the
digicams are fast catching up with SLRs for quality.

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk