Old 02-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Eric Swanson

In article .com,
says...

Saw on the BBC about a week ago a news flash that with increasing
Global Warming that plants stop growing and stop absorbing the CO2.
There was no mechanism or reason given as to why plants do that, but it
was expected that plants would absorb more CO2 as it increases, so it
makes the doomsday scenario even more gloomy.

What I want to say is that if we build a Earth Air Conditioner by
seeding the equator with Aluminium Sequin in orbit that I was thinking
the reflected sunlight my decrease plant cover on Earth surface. But
according to this BBC report the Aluminum Sequin is a benefit to plant
cover. Apparently plants do not like it hot either.

Anyone know where Archimedes Plutonium can find a brain for his head?
Those sequins he thinks would do the job simply will not. They would
be pushed out of orbit in a rather short time by solar pressure.
And, there is no guarantee that they would be pointed at the proper
direction to reflect sunlight, once they were released into free flight.

Get real, guy!

--
Eric Swanson --- E-mail address: e_swanson(at)skybest.com :-)