Old 15-01-2003, 05:26 PM

Default Wallflower Seeds

"Alison" o.uk wrote in
message ...
:
: "K" wrote in message
: ...
: I thought I had sown them straight into a trough, but came across the
: packet
: yesterday. Is there any point in sowing them now?
:
: K
:
:
: Nope I tend to think not - they like a long growing period and whilst you
: might get some autumn flower it won't be as welcome as in the spring.
Bung
: them in an airtight container and pop in the bottom of the fridge and
forget
: about them for a while (though for me, if they're in the fridge I keep
: seeing them and it reminds me to look to see what needs to be sown) - mark
: it on your calendar for late summer sowing.
:
: --A
:
Thanks, Alison I shall do what you suggest.