Old 03-10-2005, 01:52 PM
djhughes djhughes is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabes
The rake I've got is probably best described as a leaf rake. It works
really effectively on the million leaves that the tree is shedding
right now, but the walnuts just slip right through it.

Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if I liked walnuts, but they don't do a
think for me! :-)

...if you pick them off the floor wear gloves! The coating to the nuts contains some sort of dye and no amount of scrubbing gets it off your fingers or nails. It really is worth picking them up though, they last for ages. Dry them out on a shed floor or similar.

Darren