Old 03-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Diane McGill

simy1 wrote:
are you kidding? there are literally dozens of greens to choose from,
plus carrots, broccoli, beets, and peas.Tell us what you like, what
your soil is like, rainfall or irrigation, and we will take it from
there. I live in Michigan and right now one of my two gardens is
completely green with greens. I will start eating that in a couple
weeks.

Well, I'm talking about planting now for winter. We get a lot of rain
here. Our soil isn't the best, but we plan to rectify that before
spring. It's obviously much warmer here than in Michigan.

Diane