Old 04-10-2005, 02:08 AM
Ray

That's right, Rob. Unfortunately, there are degenerates out there who will
try to contaminate us all.

Yeah, MS products are the primary target, but they are also the primary
group for which remedies are created.

You lose some, you win some....

"Rob" wrote in message
K Barrett wrote:
Then what do you use to read newsgroups? I have Firefox and don't use it
becasue I have to go to yet another program - Thunderbird - just to read
newsgroups. So I'd be going between 2 programns to accomplish what i do
with one....

Or is that just the price of living online?

I'm pretty happy with Thunderbird... Keeps some of the e-mail viruses at
bay.

Of course now Firefox and Thunderbird are a substantial share of the
market, and they have security vulnerabilities too... Nothing is perfect.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1