Old 03-10-2005, 11:15 PM
June Hughes

In message , Mike
writes
I have three separate grass areas in my garden .One of these has started
to attract the attention of moles or similar animals. This is the first
time i have seen molehills in my garden.

I don't think there is much point in trying to evict mole and I'm hoping
it/they won't take up permanent residence.

I'm stamping on the "hills" as they appear and if more appear I am
thinking of planting in these areas later on. For the Summer months
"Impatiens" but what about late Winter and Spring ? I want the plants to
stay within the patch area.

Relaying the grass is not an option.Also it has
two heavy metal plates covering a disused "cesspit".

I would be interested in your comments on what I could plant.

Evening primrose?
--
June Hughes