Old 04-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Alan Gabriel

"Jabes" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not all of them are good by any stretch. I am picking some up and off
the tree when they're about to fall for friends (of course, I can only
reach the low branches. The tree must be 30ft at least).

Back to my original question though, if I want to clear up all the bits
easily would any vac do the job or I am just destined for hard labour
for the rest of my days .... ;-)

Don't think a garden vac would be of any use. Mine shreds the leaves before
they go in the bag and I would imagine a walnut, if in fact it could lift
one, would break the blades.

--
Regards,
Alan

Preserve wildlife - pickle a SQUIRREL to reply.