Old 04-10-2005, 05:49 AM
Sean Houtman

wrote in
oups.com:

In the science news tonight I read a report that approx 30% of
Global Warming is caused by instabilities of the Sun radiation
such as flares etc etc. All the more reason that humanity, for its
own safety needs to build an Earth Air Conditioner. Suppose the
Sun behaves drastically different one of these years or for
decades of flaring, or maybe some huge cosmic ray makes its
prescence near our solar system.

Unless we have some measure, some option of defense to cool Earth,
we risk going extinct.

So an Earth Air Conditioner is not some luxury or some
advantageous comfort, but an Earth Air Conditioner is for our
necessity to survive the future. We have the technology to build
one by summer of 2006 via the Aluminium Sequin deposited in orbit
near the Equatorial latitude.

We could set off all the world's nuclear weapons, which will start a
nuclear winter to counteract the global warming summer, and will
save us all!

Sean