Old 04-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Phil L

Mike Lyle wrote:
:: sherman wrote:
::: Romanusesudomus Wrote:
:::: I saw a picture recently of a simple plastic lean to greenhouse.
:::: Does anyone know where you can get these and how much they cost?
:::: (and if theyre any good)
::::
:::: It was green with a clear plastic cover and seemed to be made of
:::: metal tubes all slotted together. Does anyone else have one and are
:::: they any good?
:::
::: I've seen the type you describe in Lidl and/or Aldi (can't remember
::: which) - I can't remember the cost, somewhere around ?60 I think.
::
:: I suspect it would be as cheap, or cheaper, to make one up yourself
:: with a simple wooden frame and rigid plastic sheet or Twinwall. It
:: would be a lot better, anyhow. A compromise would be a timber frame
:: and heavy-gauge polythene off the roll.
::

I doubt you could get one as robust as this for less than £20, already made
up, I've seen them before, they just zip together:

http://snipurl.com/i5ge

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.