Old 04-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Ted Jensen

Sorry Travis... the two photos can be found at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tedjensen/MondoGrass_1.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~tedjensen/MondoGrass_2.jpg

As for planting it outside, we are not very good gardeners and find
the plant attractive enough to enjoy inside on occasions.

Ted-

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 05:40:35 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

Ted Jensen wrote:
I have a problem with my Black Mondo Grass which I keep in a
pot. I
leave it outside much of the time because there's no place
within
the house with sufficient light, in my estimation. But I do
bring
it inside occasionally. I water about every three days or so.
It
has developed some kind of disease which is white, apparently
concentrated at the base, and doesn't wipe or wash off as you
can
see in the photos below. Can anyone help me with this?...
identify
the disease? ... know the cure? etc.

I live about 30 miles south of San Francisco - Mediterranean
Climate

http://home.earthlink.net/~tedjensen/MondoGrass_1.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~tedjensen/MondoGrass_1.jpg

Ted-

There is only one photo twice and it doesn't show any detail at
all. Why don't you just plant it outside?