Old 04-10-2005, 09:53 PM
LAH

"angelpet" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm so depressed. I don't know what to do except pray they arent as
bad this winter (for the next six months). Last year I swear everyday
I must have vacuumed at least two hundred everyday. I'm going to go
bonkers if I have to do it again this year. I've called the
exterminaters and none of them can give a guarantee, at Home Depot they
told me there was nothing I could do about them and actually told me it
was good to have them in my house because they eat aphids. Well, thats
a really small consolation. This year I might plastic the windows.
Ladybugs are a disgusting nuisance. They smell like mildew and sting.
At night when I'm trying to sleep I can hear them knocking themselves
about the ceiling with their hard shells. I don't know what I'm going
to do really, I think I'm going to go insane within the next six months.

I hear and empathize with you. When the pests get here they make my home
look like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie. One afternoon last
fall I became so incensed I was running around the front porch and also
climbed out a window onto the porch roof with several cans of Raid muttering
profanity and trying in vain to kill everyone of the blasted things I could.
If anyone had seen me they would have sworn I was insane and at that moment
they would have been right. Whoever pens those inane article about
vacuuming them just does not understand the magnitude of the problem.