Old 04-10-2005, 10:47 PM
William Wagner

In article rio.net,
"LAH" wrote:

"angelpet" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm so depressed. I don't know what to do except pray they arent as
bad this winter (for the next six months). Last year I swear everyday
I must have vacuumed at least two hundred everyday. I'm going to go
bonkers if I have to do it again this year. I've called the
exterminaters and none of them can give a guarantee, at Home Depot they
told me there was nothing I could do about them and actually told me it
was good to have them in my house because they eat aphids. Well, thats
a really small consolation. This year I might plastic the windows.
Ladybugs are a disgusting nuisance. They smell like mildew and sting.
At night when I'm trying to sleep I can hear them knocking themselves
about the ceiling with their hard shells. I don't know what I'm going
to do really, I think I'm going to go insane within the next six months.

I hear and empathize with you. When the pests get here they make my home
look like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie. One afternoon last
fall I became so incensed I was running around the front porch and also
climbed out a window onto the porch roof with several cans of Raid muttering
profanity and trying in vain to kill everyone of the blasted things I could.
If anyone had seen me they would have sworn I was insane and at that moment
they would have been right. Whoever pens those inane article about
vacuuming them just does not understand the magnitude of the problem.

No idea about this but perhaps you can catch more insects with honey
then with poisons. Maybe a trap could help? Would have to be large
and warm and ???

Consider the alternative Flame Throwers.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 S Jersey USA in a Japanese Jungle Manner.39.6376 -75.0208
Sam Adams-- "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds"