Old 16-01-2003, 12:42 AM
keith nuttle

Default digging dog

We had a dog that liked to dig. He help us us leveled the area where he
liked to dig. We bought a enough chicken wire to cover the area where
he like to dig, spiked it in place and covered it with a little dirt.
We added some flowering plants and grass, and placed mulched around the
plants.

The dog did not dig in the yard again. I have often wonder what the new
owners thought when they tried to garden in that area.

paul olive wrote:

plesae help, out little pup(4-5 months rescue so not sute exactly) id
digging up flower pots possitionened at roughly ground level in long line,
there are 2 sets of boxes, one next to the house and 1at the end of the
garden, she alwasys attcaks mthe sam epots in the lines, any one had this
problem before.

plesae e-mail, plesae, my mum really loves the plants in the pots near the
house, and the other line of pots is right next to a grave yard for our
families dead pets, so a dog bouncing about digging is very distressing.

From: Raleigh, North Carolina