Old 05-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Andy MPLS 44:59:56 N - 93:19:3.018 W

Default zone 4 urban gardener - Minneapolis

A day ago we had indian summer, 85 and humid, now we're getting
torrential rain, and there's a winter storm warning in the northwest
corner of the state. Chill can't be ignored.

I built a very big compost bin, and planted about fifty new bulbs and
I'm ready for winter, but still its kind of melancholly. At least I
have something to look forward too. In about 3 weeks we'll have the
rain storm that will strip all the leaves from the trees.

Gardening makes winter easier, although I wonder what living in zone 5
or 6 would be like. Zone envy bah!