Old 05-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Drew Drew is offline
Registered User

Location: Bridport, Dorset

Hi Bigeye,

You must do your own homework before bidding on Ebay, i.e. finding out what an item costs. I am a Sea Angler and time and time again I have seen people pay well over the top for items that can be purchased cheaper from a conventional outlet. You must also remember that the cost of postage must be taken into consideration.

I have had my Mountfield 18" petrol mower for over 25 years now, and it has never let me down. It is cleaned every time I use it and I change the oil every year. No doubt other people will give you advice on what to buy, in the long run it is entirely up to you.

regards

Drew
Loch Sloy
This I'll Defend