Old 16-01-2003, 05:30 AM
Alan Gould

Default OT Was Ricinus South Wales Evening post. Oh dear

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
Quite apart from the terrorism act... in Scotland, at least, I think
there's still a criminal charge of being "equipped to commit a crime".

As in having a pair of hands?

Especially red ones.
It's usually something like a door-ram,boltcutters etc. We once had to
explain our possession of a baseball bat to the police.

There's an Urban myth about a Yardie who was stopped and questioned
about carrying a hammer late at night - was it for attack or defence
they asked him. 'Oh no' he replied 'I'm just going to put a tack into de
fence' (Apologies if PC is transgressed).
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.