Old 05-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Dave Liquorice

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 05:54:52 +0000 (UTC), Juan Hanglow wrote:

you get what you pay for............so my sugg is stay clear of both
and get a Hayter

One would assume if the OP is looking at sub =A3100 mowers he can't
afford a Hayter...

The picture of the Makita isnt in Makitia colours (at least not
colours I would associate with Makita) it is also a push but the
engine make is specified (Briggs). I'd google the model number...

The Mculloch (aka Eletrolux, Black & Decker etc) is self propelled,
unless the target grass is dead flat and smooth I suggest that self
propelled is essential. Engine make isn't specified and it is a
"graded" item, read the text at the bottom of the ad carefully. The
seller is up front about the items being graded though.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail