Old 05-10-2005, 11:42 AM
JB

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:37:28 +0000 (UTC), "Mike"
wrote:

::

I doubt you could get one as robust as this for less than £20, already

made
up, I've seen them before, they just zip together:

http://snipurl.com/i5ge

We have one of these in the greenhouse as a sort of 'double glazing' thing
for the more delicate plants. However our neighbour have one outside!! Not
seen a winter through yet, BUT, we are South Coast Isle of Wight and do not
have tooooooooooooo much ttrouble with winters :-))

Mike

We have a couple of those which we use late winter / spring to bring
seedlings on. Ours seem to survive the winter OK. The only problems
are that they are light weight so you need to put them next to a wall
or in a sheltered spot and they don't stand up well to lots of snow on
top.