Old 05-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Rob

Rabbits... No, I'm serious. Or chickens. Both give off a lot of heat.
Of course they would have to be in cages, under the benches. I might try
rabbit heat someday when my daughter is old enough to appreciate the
rabbits. I used to raise rabbits as a kid.

Apart from heating the greenhouse, the best part of this idea is that both
are both nutritious and delicious when roasted, and then served with baked
potatoes, corn, asparagus, &c.

Cheers,

Garnished with a dendrobium flower, of course. I'm all for multitasking...

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1