Old 05-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Kenni Judd

We actually have chickens, and my husband wants to have rabbits, too. But
we haven't had the heart to house them under the benches where they'd get
drenched every time we water ... Kenni

"Rob" wrote in message

Rabbits... No, I'm serious. Or chickens. Both give off a lot of heat.
Of course they would have to be in cages, under the benches. I might try
rabbit heat someday when my daughter is old enough to appreciate the
rabbits. I used to raise rabbits as a kid.

Apart from heating the greenhouse, the best part of this idea is that
both are both nutritious and delicious when roasted, and then served with
baked potatoes, corn, asparagus, &c.

Cheers,

Garnished with a dendrobium flower, of course. I'm all for
multitasking...

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1