Old 05-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Ted Byers

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
We actually have chickens, and my husband wants to have rabbits, too. But
we haven't had the heart to house them under the benches where they'd get
drenched every time we water ... Kenni

Hey, that is easy to fix. Just place a sheet of plastic over the rabbits'
cages. That would shelter them from the water you're using. A more
difficult problem would be kids who get too attached to the cute little
bunnies to allow them to be used for food and for their fur. I'd probably
just avoid the issue until the kids are old enough to understand.

Cheers,

Ted

--
R.E. (Ted) Byers, Ph.D., Ed.D.