Old 05-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Road_HogŪ

"Drew" wrote in message
news
I have had my Mountfield 18" petrol mower for over 25 years now, and it
has never let me down. It is cleaned every time I use it and I change
the oil every year. No doubt other people will give you advice on what
to buy, in the long run it is entirely up to you.

Fantastic, but you must do you own research before giving out your advice.
Mountfield doesn't exist as a company anymore. The brand was sold off about
3 years ago. Any Mountfields for sale now are all made in the Italian or
Swedish factory of a large European based company. The quality is nothing
like that of a machine purchased 25 years ago or 10 for that matter.