Old 05-10-2005, 11:38 PM
Ron H

Well here is what I did and it seems to have worked!

Put about a cup of liquid Tide in the hose end sprayer and add 1 tbl spoon
of liquid Diazinon concentrate. Spray the house! concentrate on the windows,
doors, and the foundation... I believe that the soap sticks to the surface
and the bugs and when they try to clean it off.....

Had the south and west walls covered with Boxelder bugs AND Asian Ladybugs
.... gone but for a few no and then! At one point they were about 1/2 deep on
the ground by the foundation!

BTW: I think that the Asian Ladybug has given a bad name to the original
native Ladybug that we used to add to the garden for pest control...they are
NOT the same!!!

Ron H. in West Central Wisconsin!

"angelpet" wrote in message
oups.com...
BTW, Boxelder Bug sounds scary.

x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD