Old 06-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Daniel Morrow

Mid posted.

"~ jan jjspond" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:27:40 -0400, "dkat"

wrote:

I just checked in to see if the troll flooding was done. It seems worse.
Is there no one this can be reported to? Can the room be turned into a
moderated room? It is sad to see this being done.

DKat

Many of us are using our killfilters on max, RP looks pretty normal for

me.

Same for me. Newsproxy works great - I can even filter on paths. It does
everything I need it to. Downloadable for free, and if you want to get
really deep into filtering check out hamster. Later all!

Pond related tidbit: What do you think of that salmon Alaska put on a 737
and we taxpayers paid for? A Sanke or Showa would have been prettier, imo.

Salmon tastes great, even smoked salmon tastes great ;-).

~ jan