Old 16-01-2003, 12:30 PM
Warwick

Default digging dog

In article ,
says...
paul olive wrote:

Hello paul

po plesae help, out little pup(4-5 months rescue so not sute
po exactly) id digging up flower pots possitionened at roughly
po ground level in long line, there are 2 sets of boxes, one
po next to the house and 1at the end of the garden, she
po alwasys attcaks mthe sam epots in the lines, any one had
po this problem before.

As she's predictable, pepper or similar will dissuade her. Doing it
now should stop her fairly quickly.

Black powdered pepper or a pepper sauce such as Dave's Insanity?

If black will work, I'll be sprinkling it where Holly's started digging.
I may need a *lot*.

I already know that tabasco smeared on any furniture disuades her from
chewing it, so smearing something around the rims of pots and planters
should aid. It'd be rained off rairly often though.

Warwick