Old 16-01-2003, 01:10 PM
Martin Sykes

Default Building a Garden Webpage

Thanks for all the input - artisitic and technical. I'll get started on
re-coding straight away and will hoepfully have something better up by the
end of summer once I've taken my 'After' pictures. To briefly address some
of the points made though:

1. Sorry if my pages look a bit odd on other browsers. I write them all
using notepad rather than a design tool because I've never found a free one
which did everything I want. If anyone can recommend something good that I
can download then great.

2. The bees are admittedly annoying :-) I'll probably be a bit more subtle
next time and I'll try and provide versions without javascript and without
frames.

3. I changed to popping pictures in another window because I find it
annoying to keep using the 'back' button (Which is very slow on a old
machine). I think I might re-use a single extra window though instead of one
per picture to save clutter.

Martin.