Old 06-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Ted Byers

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
ups.com...
I lost all my teeth when I tried to bite my garden.

What can I do now?

Silly boy! You have two options. 1) Get dentures! 2) Go for the toothless
look, and gum your food; sticking to soft foods, of course! I can't imagine
having to endure pablum and pudding for any length of time.

Next time, bite only the plants, or maybe animals, in your garden (make
chocolate coated ants or grasshoppers, or roast up the little furbearers you
might find - or use the latter as pet food if you're too squeemish to eat
them yourself). Better yet, harvest and properly process the foods before
biting them. ;-) Yellow and green beans are exquisite raw, but garlic is,
IMHO, better diced and added to a stir fry or to a roast.

Cheers,

Ted