Old 06-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:28:01 -0400, "Ted Byers"
wrote:

That is what I thought it probably was, but I was not sure how such a
seedling would be labelled if either or both of its parents were Sharry Baby
'Sweet Fragrance'. We'll find out for sure when it goes into semihydro
sometime next year as then I'll have an opportunity to rip the root ball
open. BTW: He did pull the plant out of the pot to show me how well its
roots had grown. I have never seen a potted plant of any kind or of any
size that had so many healthy roots!

Thanks,
Ted

Ted -
Luckily Sharry Baby likes to grow roots not like some of the
'Wildcat' strain which will not grow roots no matter what you do.
Also I think Bill's explanation of the green leaves, the
multi-growths and the size fit your plant. Grown warm, wet, and
fed it grows multi-new pbulbs off each old one. Grown bright it
may often spot on the leaves, bloom on each new growth as it
matures and be in bloom frequently. Under lights this may not be
seasonally, especially if enough light is available for it.
Enjoy.
SuE