Old 06-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Ted Byers

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:28:01 -0400, "Ted Byers"
Ted -
Luckily Sharry Baby likes to grow roots not like some of the
'Wildcat' strain which will not grow roots no matter what you do.
Also I think Bill's explanation of the green leaves, the
multi-growths and the size fit your plant. Grown warm, wet, and
fed it grows multi-new pbulbs off each old one. Grown bright it
may often spot on the leaves, bloom on each new growth as it
matures and be in bloom frequently. Under lights this may not be
seasonally, especially if enough light is available for it.
Enjoy.
SuE

Thanks Sue.

Given what you and Bill have said, and that I am growing this in the house,
near a south facing window, if I want decent display along with leaves that
are not spotted, should I treat it more like my catts (some of which have
well developed buds and should be in bloom soon) and my dend, or more like
my phals?

Thanks again,

Ted

--