Old 06-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Dave Sheehy

Reka ) wrote:
: In article ,
: says...

: Thanks, Dave. And where are you and where are the orchids? Under lights,
: windowsill, what? What's your average RH?

OK, here we go. I signed up at a photo hosting site and have managed to
upload a bunch of pictures to it. This being the first time I've used this
service I learned a couple of things along the way. It turns out the last
photo uploaded is the 1st photo listed in the album and I of course uploaded
them in the order I wanted to present them in so it's bassackwards on the site.
I also created an 'Orchids' sub-album but the photos didn't end up there
so ignore it because it's empty.

Anyway, there's a picture of one of my primary orchid window where I keep the
majority of my orchids. Next, is a photo series of the Vanda potted in Aliflor
showing the root structure. Second, there is a similar photo series of the
Ascda Lenachai. Finally, there is a picture each of a Vanda in a basket and
my poor pitiful Vascostylis.

I only use natural light and RH varies between 40-60%.

Dave