Old 07-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Catherine CC Catherine CC is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanusesudomus
I saw a picture recently of a simple plastic lean to greenhouse. Does anyone know where you can get these and how much they cost? (and if theyre any good)

It was green with a clear plastic cover and seemed to be made of metal tubes all slotted together. Does anyone else have one and are they any good?
Hi

I have one. I have the 6 x 8 foot Greenhouse type one. In all honesty it was fine for the first year, although I did have to bubble wrap it in winter. This year I have started the process again and have found that the roof is starting to perrish. Small holes have appeared in the plastic.

I certainly wouldn't bother with one again, though I am having to make do with it this year, next year I can hopefully get myself a proper glass one.

Good as a stop gap, but the real thing is better.

Hope that helps

Catherine