Old 07-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Cheryl Cato

I have a Troy-Bilt lawn tractor that I bought just before the MTD
takeover. When Ineeded deck belts I was directed to this URL:

http://www.buymtdonline.com/

I was able to get the parts I needed.

I also found a manual for a friends chipper from this site:

http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/public/list.jsp

Cheryl

passantv wrote:

chriS RING Wrote:
I just bought a used troybuilt 8hp "super Tomahawk" chipper/shredder.
Has anyoone got this model chipper, with a manual?
Thanks in advance,
Chris in Austin

Let me know if you had any luck. I have a 10hp Troy Bilt and can't
find my manual ANYWHERE. I, too, need to know the size of the belt.
Have tried 37"--too small; tried a 39"--too big; just ordered a
38"--pretty sure this will work, but I don't want to go through this
"hit and miss" for every repair. Where can I get a manual? Vic in
Wisconsin

--
passantv