Old 07-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Bob Hobden

"clokemg" wrote...

Thanks for all the advice.

My pond is a wildlife pond so I don't need to worry about fish. As it
is new it doesn't have a lot of dead material in the bottom and in
place you can still see the liner. Would it be best to let the plant
rot down to provide bottom cover or take them out?

I must admit the lillies are still in the 'stupid' pots as I haven't
repotted them. The pots are actually quite big so I thought I would do
it next year when I would probably need to split them? Is there any
advantage to doing it now?

Oh, if it's a wildlife pond my understanding is you leave it to fill itself
in.
Which is the ultimate ambition of all ponds. :-)

--
Regards
Bob