Old 16-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Slightly OT - Conservatories

"Alison" o.uk wrote
in :

Apologies for not being *quite* garden orientated but there are just
so many lovely conservatory plants about that we're considering having
one built.

I value all the opinions given here so I'd like to ask your
experiences of conservatories. Like polycarb roof or glass,

I had one of those twin wall polycarb roofs: it was fine from the warmth
point of view, but the ends were insufficiently sealed, and things got
inside and died: there was no way short of demolishing the roof to get them
out again, so it got a bit gruesome. So far as we could see, there were no
gaps - yet somehow the creepies got in. I'd think twice about having
another of these for that reason, unless I was very confident of the
installers.

Victoria