Old 08-10-2005, 07:02 AM
~ jan jjspond

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:00:42 -0600, Wilmdale wrote:

Just looked at our forecast... chance of rain and snow Sunday and Monday
here in Colorado Springs. So much for fall! :-P :-P .
W. Dale

Nothing like that showing for us yet, most likely a good 2 months, or more,
away.

I did however cover the stream/waterfall and the upper pond with screening
today. I also bagged all my tropical lilies. Decided not to bring any into
the living room patio pond. The taros, palm and bog lily can go in there
this year. That way I won't have them downstairs on a table I too often
forget to check the water level. All goldies were brought in last weekend.

I still have to remove cannas from the lower pond and cover it, and trim
off plants in the lily pond and cover it, but I'm hoping I can do it next
weekend. Unfortunately have the D.pond to do that weekend also. Ugh!
October, my toughest month, and I had to go and break a tooth today.

Hope the nice weather holds for the next couple weeks. ~ jan