Old 08-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Jen

"Ger" wrote in message
ups.com...
Having taken a number of Geranium cuttings, someone told me it is a
good idea to spray them with a growth inhibitor to make a stronger
plant. Is this correct? And if so, what should the cuttings be
treated with? Should I also treat the parent plant? Many thanks for
your time,

Ger.

I don't know anything about treating them with anything, I grew about a
dozen plants from cuttings, and they're growing well. The only thing you
need to do is let the cutting dry off for about 12 hours before planting it.
If you do a few of each type, you're absolutely going to get at least a
couple plants.

--
Jen