Old 08-10-2005, 04:05 PM
shazzbat

"Butzmark" wrote in message
I planted raspberries in my garden a couple of years ago. I like
having them but they spread too much. I don't have another place to
put them where they would by isolated by lawn so I've been thinking
about puting a barrier of plastic with bricks on top around them to
keep them from spreading more into my vegetable garden. How wide would
this barrier have to be?

I don't think they have a limit. I've got them spreading all over the
allotment after I originally welcomed their arrival from a neighbouring
garden. They'll be up through your lawn if they're not already. I think the
answer is to grow them in containers.

Steve