Old 08-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Reel Mckoi

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone. I just want to know if somebody can help me. I have a pond
in my backyard thats about 3 and a half feet deep. Just recently, my
fish started to just jump out of the water. They would land on the
grass and die.

## How many gallons is it and how many fish do you have in it? Is there any
type of floating plants to give them cover and a feeling of security? What
about the filter? Has it been cleaned recently? Is there enough aeration
for the number of fish you have?

I would like to know if there is a way to prevent that
besides covering the pond

## You first need to know what's making them jump.....
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b