Old 09-10-2005, 05:01 AM
Bourne Identity

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 15:21:58 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

In article ,
"Cindy" wrote:

Do you bag your clippings?

Depends on how long I let the grass get before I mow.

snicker
I know what you mean...... ;-)

Especially in the BACK yard!

LOL! After we had that little spate of rain earlier in the summer, I
couldn't get to it, couldn't get to it...when I finally did, it looked like
I'd HAYED back there! I was rather embarrassed. Had to bag it and
empty the bag every pass.

I'd have raked it up and tossed it into my henyard......
Chickens LOVE that stuff!

How many chickens do you have, and are they the fancies? I really
like chickens.

Talking about backyards...we took a walk today into the woods where
they are building the fifty mile hike and bike trail which follows
Brushy Creek, and it didn't look much different than the backyard! I
was also thrilled to see how beautiful this was. Very little
disturbance, but I'm certain the animals back there are traumatized
with all the loud machinery.