Old 09-10-2005, 03:07 AM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:45:21 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Thanks everyone. I have treated the badly infected plant with Physan, and
the infection appears to have stabilized.

We shall see. It's not a box store plant, and although it didn't cost an arm
and a leg, the flower has wonderful form, so I'm going to try saving it.

Diana

Once it appears headed towards stable - I would water it with
hydrogen peroxide. 1/2 a bottle at a time if it takes that.
Until the center dries out and appears scabbed over you can not
risk any infection flare. I had three go at one time. We saved
2. I thought the idea of watering with hydrogen peroxide just
poured out of the bottle was crazy. Until I needed to save one.
And it worked. Pretty cheap compared to some of the sprays we
use to control bugs.
SuE