Old 09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Jen

"omi" wrote in message
"Jen" wrote in message
....I grew about a dozen plants from cuttings, and they're growing well.
The only thing you need to do is let the cutting dry off for about 12
hours before planting it. If you do a few of each type, you're absolutely
going to get at least a couple plants.
Jen

What do you use for a rooting medium?

Absolutely nothing.

How long before roots form ?

I couldn't tell you how long it takes. I just put them in and forget them,
before I know it they're flowering. I've moved a lot and always had to
start up new garden beds. Geraniums is one of the easiest to grow. I'd
have an almost 100% success rate. I take cuttings from many plants, and
I've never used any sort of rooting mediums.

Jen