Old 09-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Sally Holmes" contains these words:

I have a small fig tree in a pot. It produced one fig this summer
(delicious, but lonely) and now has dozens of small fruitlets.

Is it possible or sensible to bring it indoors for the winter? There's room
for it in my conservatory. Would it still drop its leaves because of the
shorter days?

Well, it would appreciate being brought in, and the small figments might
not drop off, but I don't know about the leaves - I rather think that
they will drop anyway, BICBW.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/