Old 09-10-2005, 06:14 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Bourne Identity wrote:

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 02:13:51 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

Talking about backyards...we took a walk today into the woods where
they are building the fifty mile hike and bike trail which follows
Brushy Creek, and it didn't look much different than the backyard! I
was also thrilled to see how beautiful this was. Very little
disturbance, but I'm certain the animals back there are traumatized
with all the loud machinery.

Oh I love ducks too, and geese! I keep looking up waiting for the
Whoopers, pelicans and Sandhill Cranes to migrate through. Finally
have the windows open so I can hear more than the drone of the air
conditioner fans in the attic.

I live in city limits so no barn animals for me, but I am thinking
about buying a horse and bording her somewhere close by. Now with the
beautiful trails through the forests up here, horses are a nice idea
again.

Check your local ordinance with the animal shelter.
I'm betting you can keep a limited number of hens, no roosters.
That's pretty standard. :-)
--
Om.