Old 09-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Vox Humana

"Michelle" http://www.lido.fr wrote in message
And one wonders how flame wars get started. Now I remember why I haven't
read this group in the last three years.

I guess you aren't in favor of a comprehensive discussion of any topic. So
if someone asks about a plant, the only replies that are acceptable are ones
that support the OP's position or that are limited to positive aspects of a
plant. Zoysia is great in some respects, but it looks like the picture that
I linked to much of the year in colder zones. If you are good with that,
then so be it. You will not be surprised when your lawn looks like a sisal
mat much of the year. On the other hand, if you read an ad in the back of a
magazine that only touted the good points of this plant, and then spent a
lot of time and money installing a lawn only to find that it goes
straw-colored between October and April, then you might be a wee bit upset.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.