Old 09-10-2005, 11:30 PM

You'd be surprised how, without any facial expressions or tone of voice
to go by, a short, snappy response like your first one can appear very
smart-alecky. You may not have meant it to be, but it comes off that
way and it's not nearly as informative as your second answer. I also
haven't been here for awhile, and that's one reason: these discussions
can devolve into sniping pretty quickly. Bunch of guys arguing about
who's got the biggest pistils.
Anyway, that's a good warning about Zoysia, and there's one mitigating
factor: the months that Zoysia's brown are the same months that we
aren't outside to enjoy it, anyway.