Old 12-02-2003, 02:25 AM
MadGardener

Default anyone else having NG problems?

Ann wrote in
:

MadGardener expounded "Valkyrie"
wrote in news:1044905768.591710@yasure Is anyone
missing random posts to this newsgroup? I have five newsgroups on my
reader but rec.gardens is the only one that seems to have the odd post
missing from this past week. I have to go intoGoogle to find the ones
that don't show up. I checked my other NGs but they are all complete.
Verrrrrrrry strange. I didn't realize it was even happening till my
post to Paggers didn't show up. I posted it againand then saw that
there were replies to posts I didn't see either. WhenI checked Google I
had a double post to Paggers and there were about a dozen or more that
were missing from others in this group. Like Isaid, I then went to my
other NGs on Google to check but all of their posts did show up on my
reader. Curiouser and curiouser.

I am piggy-backing on Mad's post, because, Val, I don't get yourposts at
all. I'm sending an e-mail off to Newsguy right now to find out why.
Where are you posting from, what is your news server? That may be the
problem.

I myself have subscribed to Xnews.newsguy and MY problem has been that
BellSouth has had problems with newsgroups for some unknown reason. I
got sick of it and so far, I'm happy with this G
madgardener