Old 10-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Ted Byers

"Bryan" wrote in message
news:Qrp2f.147033$tl2.84344@pd7tw3no...
Thanks for the reply folks. I think I am going to give the MSU a try. It
is
a bit hard to find in Canada. I did find a source on Ebay, and it is mfg
by
the "Blackmore Comany", if that means anything.

Visit the Canadian Orchid Congress website.
http://www.canadianorchidcongress.ca/

There you will find orchid societies and vendors all across Canada. I
bought a supply of the MSU fertilizer from a vendor at a SOOS meeting. I
have not seen him at the SOOS meetings in what seems like eons, but I am
sure that there exists many more than one vendor who has it. You could
always send email to each of the vendors in your area to see if they have it
or if they can get it.

Or, since you appear to have no qualms about buying over the internet, why
not just get it from Ray?

Cheers,

Ted
--