Old 10-10-2005, 03:30 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Mozie wrote:

Hi all

I've bought some asparagus seeds as I can't find crowns. I've done some
reading on the net but still have a few questions. I hope some of you
experienced growers can help.

I'd perfer to grow the seeds in pots for the first year, then
transplant them. A site I visited said to plant in "peat cups". What
are these? Can I plant in small pots? Would I use pure peat moss? Or
what mixture? Am I correct in saying they must stay damp all the time?

Many thanks
Mozie

I bought my crowns off of ebay. :-)

I've never tried growing them from seed!
--
Om.