Old 10-10-2005, 08:04 PM
tahiri

Default garden lights

Can someone please explain the attraction of bright lights on sticks in the
garden, because I can't see the point at all. There is a pair of them near
me by a large garden pond, that are left on 24 hours a day and they are
really bright. Unless anyone knows better I assume they are simply to show
that he has too much money to be concerned by electricity bills. (we knew
that already as his tall fountain also runs permanently and he has just put
up another massive decking for a large pergola type construction)
T.